In Ethiopia, the humanitarian crisis is escalating in the northern Tigray region. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
Millions have been displaced from the war between the Ethiopian federal government and Eritrean troops, on the one hand, and the Tigray People’s Liberation Front began last November. Today the aid agency Medecins sans Frontieres reported that one of its groups saw the killing of four civilians by Ethiopian soldiers. In a recent report by Tigray, we were in a camp where some internally displaced people live. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- CNN analyst pictured Trump’s stance: It’s not a normal human response January 15, 2022
- Dow Jones Futures signals that market sell-off will continue; JPMorgan and Wells Fargo top earnings January 15, 2022
- Health Examination: Summary of 306 New Cases in Berkshire and COVID-19 Headings This Week | Coronavirus January 15, 2022
- Alberto Fernndez will meet Vladimir Putin in Russia and Xi Jinping in China January 15, 2022
- A majority of Trump’s 2022 endorsements called into question the 2020 election results January 15, 2022