High-tech companies like Twitter and Google are making their way in Africa while making offices and investments across the continent. CNN’s Nada Bashir has reported and CNN’s Zain Asher has discussed with Uzoamaka Madu the founder of the strategic communications agency ‘What’s In It For Africa’. #CNN #New.
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- What Ukraine’s EU candidacy means and what lies ahead June 24, 2022
- Must Read: The Rise of Fashion’s Tumblr Generation, How Businesses Can Handle Tiktok’s Trending Cycle June 24, 2022
- Cardinals-Brewers series was a seesaw affair, and not just this one — all three June 24, 2022
- Passport seekers face pain, provinces hop as government promises aid on the way June 24, 2022
- Boris Johnson pumps the brakes on driving for green fuel June 24, 2022