Boris Johnson said the government will release a plan to gradually ease the blockade. However, the Prime Minister made it clear that raising the restrictions will lead to low transmission rates for coronavirus infection.
The scientific term for the transmission rate is known as the R number. Boris Johnson said keeping the R-number down would be “essential to our recovery.”
Reeta Chakrabart presents BBC News in ten reports by Science Editor David Shukman and political correspondent Alex Forsyth.
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Meteorological Agency: A 2.9-magnitude earthquake hits off the southeastern coast of South Korea
- ChatGPT user experience and implementation ‘should scare Google’
- Integra Acquires Surgical Innovation Associates for $50M to Lead Growing Breast Reconstruction Niche
- If Asia Cup 2023 is taken away from us, we may withdraw: Ramiz Raja | Cricket news
- New polls reveal where Georgia’s crucial Senate race lies
- Remember Ferry Mursyidan Baldan, Jokowi: The world of politics has lost a good figure
- Avi Brosh’s Palisociety Launches All-New Palihouse West Hollywood
- India has established close relations with Islamic nations since 2014, says PM Modi
- UCLA defeats Alabama 3-0 to advance to the Women’s College Cup Finals
- ChatGPT, an AI chatbot, became a hot topic. Some say it’s better than Google, others worry it has problems.
- US President Joe Biden signs bill to avert December railroad strike | Labor rights news
- How to get Pouniard, Bisharp and Kingambit in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet