Pubs close after hundreds of clients at risk of coronavirus – BBC News
Hundreds of customers who were in three pubs in different parts of England over the weekend have been in contact with staff after several people tested positive for coronaviruses. Hosts in the West Yorkshire, Hampshire and Somerset bars reopened on Saturday when blockade restrictions were lifted in England. Now they had to close again. Huw Edwards presents a report by BBC Kay by Jon Kay. Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- An earthquake was reported in Sunbury, near Melbourne, and the shock was felt in the city’s central business district
- Central Asia key to China’s attempts to build alternative to US-led liberal order: report
- Trump seems to have the crowd he wants in 2024
- 79.7% of critical voters are satisfied with Jokowi’s performance
- ‘It scared Americans’: Jackie Chan mocked Hollywood for rejecting Chinese market after $160m video game flick broke box office record
- Tennis-Kostyuk deserved no scorn for refusing a handshake, says Sabalenka
- Minister says she tackles fast fashion by mostly wearing second-hand clothes
- Why are so many Republicans opposing Trump in his 2024 presidential bid?
- The January 6 rioters collect thousands of donations. Now the United States come after their spoils
- Henry Winkler credits ‘Barry’ with making him a ‘better actor’
- Google fined $32.5 million for infringing Sonos patent on smart speaker tech
- IPL Final 2023, CSK Vs GT: Rain Is Likely To Spoil Sport, Narendra Modi Stadium Weather Report, Ahmedabad | Cricket News