President Trump has announced that he will appoint Conservative federal judge Amy Coney Barrett to the U.S. Supreme Court. The nomination will spark a fierce political struggle in Congress as Republicans try to confirm Judge Barrett in the Senate before the November presidential and congressional elections. Nine U.S. Supreme Court justices are valid for life and their rulings can shape public policy after the incumbent president resigns. Judge Barrett said he is a “passionate Catholic” who believes in “Catholic life.” This made him one of the most conservative religions in America who hopes to overturn the Supreme Court ruling that legalized abortion in the United States in 1973. Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been appointed to fill the seat of the Supreme Court that failed in the death of the Liberal judiciary, which became famous for its defense of abortion and women’s rights. Tina Daheley has presented BBC News reports for North American editor Jon Sopel in Washington. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Hrithik’s girlfriend Saba Azad’s desi look leaves Sussanne in awe June 27, 2022
- Robin Shute wins the 100th climb of Pikes Peak International Hill June 27, 2022
- Imran Khan – Latest News – The Nation June 27, 2022
- Weeping Amasani claims MTN Junior Tennis boys title June 27, 2022
- Saudi Exchange Announces Intention to Launch Single Stock Futures on July 4, 2022 June 27, 2022