Boris Johnson has advocated refusing to extend free school meal vouchers for children in England during the mid-term holiday. However, he has promised that his government will do everything it can to keep children from starving. Many municipalities have taken the step of issuing meal vouchers and hundreds of companies are offering packages to those in need. Today in England almost 1.5 million children are entitled to free school meals, although the campaign says the number of people in need means that the impact of coronavirus on income is much higher. Huw Edwards introduces political correspondent Alex Forsyth to BBC News Ten. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Broward County Hosts Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Career Fair • Tamarac Talk August 8, 2022
- [“[email protected]”!!] Table Tennis Commonwealth Games 2022 Finals Live Free Online TV Aug 07, 2022 August 8, 2022
- India’s best performing stock market since June lows with 13.8% gains August 8, 2022
- Crowd cheers as Trump calls for abolishing Department of Education, video broadcasts August 8, 2022
- Death of Roger E. Mosley: TC on “Magnum PI” was 83 years old August 8, 2022