Families can spend Christmas together after agreeing on a plan for the whole of the UK. Restrictions will only be relaxed for 5 days, from December 23rd to 27th. Up to three homes can be mixed in other homes, but don’t go to pubs or restaurants. People will be allowed to visit families anywhere in the UK The Prime Minister has stressed that Christmas will be different this year and has warned that families will have to make a personal judgment about visiting elderly and vulnerable relatives. Government scientific advisers have warned that the virus is likely to be transmitted when people congregate indoors – and rules to alleviate Christmas will lead to a rise in infections. Sophie Raworth introduces deputy political editor Vicki Young and science editor David Shukman to Ten at BBC News. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- 58% of infectious diseases exacerbated by climate disasters: study August 9, 2022
- Inauguration of RSUD Soedarso Pontianak, Jokowi: do not go abroad for treatment August 9, 2022
- See-Through Dress Trend Should Be In Your Wardrobe Here’s How To Wear It August 9, 2022
- ‘Networking’ bats can work together to find food faster, study finds August 9, 2022
- Fatigue, headache Most common prolonged COVID symptoms August 9, 2022