The period of self-isolation of people who have had contact with someone who has had a positive coronavirus will be reduced to less than 14 to 10 days. The new rules – which already apply in Wales – will come into force in the rest of the UK on 14 December. The change will also apply to passengers in their fifties after returning from abroad. It was data that showed that most cases of coronavirus fell in England and Northern Ireland, but increased in Wales, London and the east of England. As vaccines to protect against Covid begin to spread, there is an urgent need to find treatments for patients who are already ill. Scientists have studied genetics as a way to move forward. A new study published in the journal Nature has looked at more than 2,000 patients in intensive care in the UK and identified specific genes that can be targeted, perhaps using treatments developed for other diseases. Reeta Chakrabarti introduces BBC News Ten to health editor Hugh Pym and science correspondent Rebecca Morelle. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Netflix gives green light to ‘Drive to Survive’ team tennis documentary January 15, 2022
- Target fashion finds that appear to be from Zara January 15, 2022
- Lara Trump: Bring Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump’s 2024 Rematch January 15, 2022
- Merger of talent agencies CAA and ICM attracts the attention of the DOJ January 15, 2022
- Facebook, Google CEO aware of formal advertising market transactions, proceedings alleged January 15, 2022