Channel 4 News confirmed that the government is considering introducing a tax on the country’s most carbon-rich services, along with a roadmap that shows how it should be delivered over the next decade. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
The move – which would be part of a plan to meet the UK’s zero zero carbon emissions commitment – could raise the price of meat, cheese and gas heating things. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- 58% of infectious diseases exacerbated by climate disasters: study August 9, 2022
- Inauguration of RSUD Soedarso Pontianak, Jokowi: do not go abroad for treatment August 9, 2022
- See-Through Dress Trend Should Be In Your Wardrobe Here’s How To Wear It August 9, 2022
- ‘Networking’ bats can work together to find food faster, study finds August 9, 2022
- Fatigue, headache Most common prolonged COVID symptoms August 9, 2022