The Duke of Edinburgh was killed in an intimate funeral in St. George’s Chapel. Due to coronary heart disease restrictions, only the queen was seated and only 30 people were able to attend. Due to the start of the service, a minute of silence was observed throughout the country. Prince Philip died at Windsor Castle on Friday, April 9, at the age of 99. Produced by Alex Smith.
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- St. Peter’s Wife Creates 236 ‘Little Library for Free’, receives international award May 20, 2022
- The election official said Trump said he should be “probably executed.” May 20, 2022
- Malaga was hit by a strong earthquake of magnitude 5.3, which scored 20 times again May 20, 2022
- Downgrade of one Google Pixel 6a can be a difficult sale for cheap phone enthusiasts May 20, 2022
- Committee of Ministers in Turin: Preparing the Council of Europe for the future May 20, 2022