Negotiators from the UK and EU have been in recent talks to try to secure a post-Brexit trade deal. The head of the UK group, Lord Frost, said they were “working very hard” to reach an agreement, even though the Irish prime minister said things were on the edge of the knife. The UK left the EU in 2020 and the two sides have been talking for months about trying to agree on a new trade relationship – when the transitional rules end on 1 January. There are still three main areas between the UK and the EU that remain unresolved: fishing rights, competition rules and how any agreement should be enforced. Reeta Chakrabarti has been introduced in BBC News Ten by political correspondent Chris Mason, Chris Morris at Reality Check and Katya Adler, European editor in Brussels. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Here’s who Donald Trump has endorsed in next week’s primary election May 23, 2022
- All the details on Kourtney Kardashian’s gorgeous wedding dress May 23, 2022
- Modi leaves for Japan; to discuss “global issues of common concern” with Quad leaders May 23, 2022
- Boris Johnson should woo investors like Emmanuel Macron to boost UK economic growth, new report says May 23, 2022
- Vietnam fires head of country’s main stock exchange for ‘wrongdoing’ – Markets May 23, 2022