The British government stressed that it was “absolutely necessary” to reinstate the quarantine restrictions coming from Spain, after warning of the change a few hours earlier. Anyone coming from Spain to the UK must complete a quarantine period of 14 days and the Foreign Office has advised non-essential trips to the Spanish mainland. As a result of the decision there have been many thousands of passengers. The work said it was an “embarrassing” way to warn of the decision. Dominican Foreign Secretary Raab decided it was a “big leap” in coronavirus cases in Spain. The highest concentration of infections is in the northeast of the country. Popular tourist areas in southern Spain, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands have lower infection rates. The UK also warned on holiday that it could impose similar restrictions in other countries if necessary. The decision is a serious blow to the Spanish tourism industry. His government has said it is monitoring new coronavirus outbreaks and is safe to visit the country. There have been almost three hundred witches in Spain since the blockade was eased in Spain. Mishal Husain has reported on the politics of BBC News at Ten’s Katy Austin, Madrid correspondent Guy Hedgecoe, Science Editor David Shukman and political correspondent Vicki Young. Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Here’s who Donald Trump has endorsed in next week’s primary election May 23, 2022
- All the details on Kourtney Kardashian’s gorgeous wedding dress May 23, 2022
- Modi leaves for Japan; to discuss “global issues of common concern” with Quad leaders May 23, 2022
- Boris Johnson should woo investors like Emmanuel Macron to boost UK economic growth, new report says May 23, 2022
- Vietnam fires head of country’s main stock exchange for ‘wrongdoing’ – Markets May 23, 2022