Seven years after the Boko Haram extremist group kidnapped 276 students at a school in northern Nigeria, the government has yet to find a way to protect children or hold them accountable, according to Amnesty International. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
More than 100 of the children kidnapped by Chibo in the village have yet to be found. As a result of the latest attacks, hundreds of schools have been closed and students are in danger. We had to talk to one of the women who was kidnapped. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Hospitals in Half of US States Near Capacity as Omicron Continues to Scale | American News January 15, 2022
- Krafton sues Google, YouTube and Apple for alleged PUBG clones January 15, 2022
- Garbage and recyclables are piling up as omicron takes its toll on sanitation workers : Coronavirus updates : NPR January 15, 2022
- Netflix gives green light to ‘Drive to Survive’ team tennis documentary January 15, 2022
- Target fashion finds that appear to be from Zara January 15, 2022